Speedy Global Limited : Cruise Line Hiring Partners
We hire staff for jobs with the worlds best cruise line companies like Carnival Corporation & PCL Limited and Royal Caribbean Limited.
Keywords: cruise ship jobs, cruise line jobs, jobs, hiring, australia, malaysia, mongolia, myanmar, new zealand, south korea, thailand, vietnam
We are Hiring Partners for the largest cruise line companies in the world!
Carnival Corporation Global Casino Operations covering Casinos on:
- Carnival Cruise Lines,
- Holland America,
- P&O Australia,
- P&O UK,
- Princess Cruise Lines and
Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited for all brands, including:
- Azamara Club Cruises,
- Celebrity X Cruises,
- Croisieres de France,
- Royal Caribbean International and
- TUI Cruises.
Employing People from the following Countries:
Currently we have offices in Australia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam but we cover several other countries in Asia as well like Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand and Singapore.
FACTS about Speedy Global:
- The people in our countries represent more than 10% of the global population, and
- SPEEDY GLOBAL can help them all get a job on an international cruise ship!
Speedy Global VISION:
To be the leading Hiring and Manning Agency for the best International Cruise Line Companies in the world, with sustainable growth and a positive outlook on the future.
Speedy Global MISSION:
- Work diligently to ensure the worlds best practices for cruise ship hiring.
- Continuously maintain and improve the quality of hiring services in an effort to provide modest profits for the Company by providing world leading cruise line jobs to excellent employment candidates.
- Ensure that all of our Candidates and Principals are treated with the care and respect that we would ask from our suppliers.
- Ensure we always comply with all the standards of the current Maritime Labor Convention and the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority's Codes of Conduct regardless of where we operate in the world.
Speedy Global Goals:
- To process 99.99% of applicants within, or exceeding, the time-frame requested by our Principals.
- To ensures that all of our candidates, accepted by our Principals, are well prepared for their jobs.
- To assist all applicants who are not suitable currently for a job with a Principal to understand in clear terms what is required from them to get a job with a Principal.
- To only work with Principals that apply the worlds best employment practices including ensuring that their workplaces are free from discrimination especially discrimination based on race, sex or religion.
- To be an advocate for crew that we have processed for work with one of our Principals.